Hey! It’s Dan of the Garion clan. How about that Matt Kemp? He’s been killing the ball. So my wife Kelly said my blog has been boring since all I post nowadays are links… Is that true? Are my links boring, would you rather hear me talk about the Next Great Dancing Crew? I mean I know I can be funny when I don’t try at all, but can I be entertaining, especially in a world where people watch crap like Pregnant in Heels, Glamour Bells, and Playdates (yes these are all really TV shows, on REAL TV). WHO THE HELL WATCHES THIS STUFF. I mean it’s one thing to make fun of it, which is why I religiously watch The Soup (well and that Joel McHale is awesome), but really who watches this type of shit? This will be the only blog that someone says the word shit and then starts talking about Easter.
It’s Easter this Sunday, and I for one welcome our Zombie Jesus overlords. I’m happy I can get back to swigging soda and chowing down on chocolate now that Kelly no longer has the obligation to give up something she likes for Lent. Other than that there really isn’t much going on. The onions in the back yard are just about ready to get cured, we got a citrus tree that seems to be doing well, I fixed the grout in the master bathroom and Kelly is just about done with painting the shelf that our awesome neighbor made for us in the spare bedroom. Next up we are getting the HUGE birds of paradise plants in the front yard removed and we might be getting sprinklers installed in the front yard as well.
Lastly for those that really know us, be on the lookout for information about our 3rd Annual Fourth of July Party! Now it’s time for! DUN DUN DUN!
These are the cool things I found around the web for April 20th through April 22nd:
- The Geek Zodiak [PIC] Geek Zodiak – Geeks are Sexy Technology News -
- Owners, union discuss playoff expansion options – ESPN – NO NO NO! Please no, do not expand the MLB playoffs! Don’t dilute the playoffs to shit.
- Bristol riot over new Tesco store leaves eight police officers injured | UK news | guardian.co.uk – Peaceful… huh? What idiots.
For those that don’t know Tesco is a like a grocery story… Way to get worked up about something completely unimportant Brits.
- AT&T: Filing Admits Network Wasn’t Ready For The iPhone – HAHA!
- petewarden/iPhoneTracker @ GitHub – Little did you know, Apple has been tracking you all along. This can’t be, Apple is not at all evil…
- SEX! « OkCupid – More research from OkCupid, this time about SEX!